Hello from Florida

Started by Ar0ge, Aug 04, 2023, 02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ar0ge

My name is Adrian

What are some basic things we should know about you (age, country, job, etc.)?

I'm 32 living in Florida and basically a stay at home dad of a toddler and a baby.

What types of games do you like?

I've enjoyed and played a lot of games of games but my favorite will always be RPGs. Some of my favorite games growing up were Bioware and Bethesda games such as Knights of the Old Republic, Mass Effect, Elder Scrolls and Fallout.

I've also enjoyed a lot of Larian and Obsidian cRPGs such as Pillars of Eternity and my favorite RPG of the last several years, Divinity Original Sin 2. Currently I am extremely excited to try out Larian's new game Baldur's Gate 3. It looks to be one of the best RPGs in years

What are your hobbies (besides video games)?

Music is another important part of my life. Lately I've been listening some Beach Fossil and I'm looking forward to Slowdive new album. I'm currently looking for a good hip hop album to listen to this year if anyone has some suggestions.

I also enjoy reading whenever I can. I'm currently reading the Heir to the Empire Star Wars trilogy. I want to get further into the Legend/EU.

More recently, I have also enjoyed collecting and building Legos.

How did you find out about the game?

Well, Michael is my best friend and brother. So I've heard him talking about the game non stop for like 5 years now. Lol

Michael

So glad to have you here dude! How far are you into the Heir to the Empire trilogy? I want to read it someday too.